Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Help!! Book Subscription Boxes





So every month or so all of my favorite BookTubers get a lovely little package in the mail and are greeted with a new book and lovely little bookish things along with it. And many of these books were ones I had or were planning on getting anyway!

Now has come the time...WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?!?! I don't think I can have more than one. College student= already broke. Most of the BookTubers get them for free for a few months for reviews.

The two I am most interested in so far are OwlCrate and Uppercase. But which one to do.. *scratches chin has if I had a beard* But there are so many out there I'm sure!

I will end up making my decision by the end of this month so that I can have one on the way once I get back to school next month.








No comments:

Post a Comment