Thursday, July 9, 2015

New Blog

Hey all. My name is Nicolette. This is a new blog of mine that I've been wanting to start, but never really thought I could.

So far this summer I've read about seven books. The first was Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. The

 second was Tiger's Curse by Collen Houck. YES, this book came out 5 years ago, but I've been

intrigued by it since then and I'm just now getting around to reading it. But I read the entire series in a

 bout a week. I'll probably do a series over view on that. After those I read An Ember in the Ashes by

 Sabaa Tahir. Then to finish the month of June off I completed A Court of Thorns and Roses.

So I guess we'll see how this book blog goes...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nicolette,
    Welcomme to the bookblogging community, it's a great place to be!

    What did you think about A Court of Thorns and Roses? I for one absolutely loved it :)

    Amanda Emma @ Little Miss Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did love it. I actually need to put the review for it up. I should have done that forever ago.
    I thought the retelling of the beauty and the beast was clever, even though a lot of author are doing the whole retelling bit, and Maas spun the tale so nicely
    And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicolette!
    Welcome to the book blogosphere, it's alright I haven't gotten around to reading Tiger's Curse as well, planning on reading it this year though.

    mimi | Book Fanatics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mimi! Thanks and I ended up really enjoying it. If you end up reading it, let me know

      Delete