Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Why I've been MIA& Sept. Wrap-up + Oct. TBR!!

For first things first, I have been very MIA lately. Sorry about that. I've been put in charge of several projects recently and have all types of meetings to attend. So it's been hectic. But I think I'll be back for a nice long time :)

Now back to business

IT'S WRAP UP TIME!

During this month I participated in a TBR Read-a-thon challenge. And it was ultimately successful. There is only one book on that list I am still reading from that list.

For some reason I put Six of Crows on my TBR list for this month and considering it just came out a few days ago, that was not the smartest idea. But that's neither here nor there.

All the books I completed:






and now for the  October TBR!

Currently Reading:




















Rest of the Month:
An ARC I received



















A DoS&B continuation



A new series to start (thought it was stand alone)





An audio book I will be listening to













Let me know what you think of my TBR for October And even share yours with me! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment