Tuesday, August 11, 2015

1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF BEING A READ-AHOLIC


While scouring Twitter yesterday, a fellow blogger noted their blog's one month anniversary. Then I thought, isn't mine coming up soon? And when I looked at my first post I SAW THAT IT HAD PAST! Sunday was my one month anniversary of blogging all about being a read-aholic.

The time has just flown on by and I have been loving every second of it. Being apart of the blogging community is a great feeling and I've met so many great people and learned about books I never would have. 

I have always been reluctant to start blogging, but now I wish I had started earlier when it first came to mind. It's a great opportunity to discuss books  and show how much you love them. There's no pressure that comes along with it and that makes it all the better

This first month has been great and I can't wait to keep going

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one month anniversary! I wish you many more successful years of blogging.
    ~Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete