Thank you sooooo much to Erika from Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything in Between. for nominating me!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their website
2. Use the award logo on your post
3. Answer the 10 questions provided by the blogger who tagged you
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Ask them 10 questions
1. What book have you reread the most?
I'd have to say Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Last Olympian.
2. Most anticipated read(s) coming out this year?
Probably Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas and Winter by Marissa Meyer. I even have their countdown widgets
3. What's your favorite genre?
Well, I mostly read from fantasy and paranormal so I'd have to say those are the ones
4. Paperback, hardcover, ebook, or audiobook?
This is tough because as long as I have physical pages I'm content. Paperbacks don't cost as much, but hardcovers stand up much easier on their own and don't get bent...
I may just have to go with paperback
5. Do you read before you sleep?
Do I breathe?
6. Top three favorite book couples?
Percy and Annabeth, Khalid and Shazi, and Anna and Charles (this is a non YA series called Alpha and Omega series by Patricia Briggs)
7. Do you listen to music while reading?
Yes I do. I don't have trouble concentrating while reading so I enjoy the background noise.
8. Prettiest book you have/ have seen?
OOOO. Tough. I have a thing for pretty book covers. I believe the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Across the Universe by Beth Revis have very pretty and simplistic covers.
9. Do you like reading buddies? If so, what book have you read with a buddy/ want to read with a buddy?
I was supposed o have a reading buddy while reading Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas, but it fell through. But I will be buddy reading the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer up until the release of Winter later this year.
10. Three under-hyped authors you love?
Erika Johansen, Simone Elkeles, and Amy Plum
Sorry if you've been nominated!! But if not, you've just been nominated!
1. Theepika @ It's Theepika
2. Evie @ Bookish Lifestyle
3. Stephanie @ Reading is Better with Cupcakes
4. Jess @ Princessica of Books
5. YA Bookspace
6. Steph F. @ I am Simply a Book Drunkard
7. Amanda @ Little Miss Reader
8. Hannah @ TheDonkey Invasion
9. Erin @ Angel Erin's Book Obssession
10. Lianna @ Idiotic Reviews
1.What is the best book you've read thus far this summer?
2. A genre you haven't read or haven't read much from?
3. Favorite time of day to read?
4. How long does it take you to usually read a book?
5. Book(s) you're looking forward to reading next year?
6. Favorite author in your favorite genre?
7. Character that you want as a best friend and why?
8. Do you try to convince your non-reading friends that books are worth it?
9. How many books were in your most recent book haul?
10. Book you want to see turned into a T.V. show or movie?