Hey all! It's Tuesday anddddd you all know what that means! TOP TEN TUESDAY
So this week I will be listing ten authors that I can say I have not read from
Most of these are just sad and tragic but it will soon be changed! These are in no particular order
1. J.K. Rowling- Before anyone even starts I know I know. It's terrible. But I'm sorry! I read the first Harry Potter book forrrever ago. I don't even remember what happened at this point. But rest assured I do plan on binging the series Netflix style very soon.
2. Kiera Cass- Well a while back I accidentally ruined the Selection series for myself by watching Epic Read's Barbie YouTube summaries of all the books. Well once I watched the first, there was no turning back so I had to watch each video that summarized a book. So I've practically read the series ;)
3. Marrisa Meyer- Now this is sad because I have always commented on how much i love the covers of the Lunar Chronicles. With Winter coming out soon I figured it would be the perfect time for me to take the plunge
4.Marie Lu- I am always hearing about Lu's work and her series, but it never really interested me that much. I might pick it up one day to find that I really like her books. Who knows?
5. John Green- Plenty of people might think I have a brain defect but John Green's works have never piqued my interest. Yes I'm aware two of his books have become motion pictures. That's great. Only a few of his book covers have interested me, and I don't delve into his genre too much.
6. Jennifer L. Armentrout- This is going to change very soon! Whenever I go to my closest B&N THEY NEVER HAVE THE BOOKS OF HERS I WANT TO READ! And if they do, it's never the first book in the series. Buttttt I outsmarted the system and just went to good ol' Book Depository and sent what I wanted to my school.
7. Rainbow Rowell- I have heard so many good things about the books that Rowell writes. If I ever want a light and easy read I just may pick up Fangirl or Eleanor and Park.
8. Libba Bray- Can I just say I love saying her name?
9. Ransom Riggs- I must decide if I will start Miss Peregrine's at some point in time.
10. Scott Westerfeld- Eh. The Uglies never really captured me. I've heard mixed review but I really try to not let that sway me.